We are Champions of Aging Well! Our holistic approach to caregiving is uniquely designed to instill healthy lifestyle habits is those that we serve! We are guardians of the elderly and heroes in our community. As the leading provider of non-medical home care for seniors and have locations throughout the US and Canada; if hired, you will be joining thousands of Home Care Assistance caregivers who make a difference in the lives of seniors.
Our mission is to serve our valued clients with compassion, devotion, and a balanced care approach to aging so that we can help them retain their independence and remain in their own homes. We go beyond most home care companies to promote longevity and quality of life – helping our clients to thrive. But most of all, we connect and engage with them on a daily basis adding purpose and meaning to their lives. If you have a heart for seniors and want to make a difference in someone's life this job is for you!
Assisting seniors wherever they call home with Activities of Daily Living, Instrumental Activities of Daily Living, and companion care.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting with bathing, dressing, meals, transportation, medication reminders, exercise, light housekeeping, running errands, companion care, and implementing our holistic approach to care.
- Caregivers report to the Employee Care Manager. Each caregiver is the face of our company and is extremely valuable. Our caregivers are directly affecting the lives of these seniors and providing the independence that they deserve. Our caregivers represent our company in every way.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be compassionate, honest, reliable, confident, and highly sociable. Must feel confident in your ability to engage clients in activities and conversation.
- All applicants must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance, no history of criminal background, be able to pass a drug screen, and proof of eligibility to work in the USA. A high school diploma is required.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer flexibility to fit just about any schedule. We love rewarding our employees in many ways! We have retention and referral bonuses, paid training, opportunities for professional development and we also offer Teledoc and Aflac supplemental health insurance after a probationary period.
- We are a small company that believes in family first. Caregivers can stop by the office at 3990 Limelight Ave at any time for drinks and snacks. Though our work is serious, we believe that having fun should be a part of your experience. We have summer BBQs and holiday parties. We believe in family first!