February 09, 2017
The Western Association of Chamber Executives (W.A.C.E.) announced the newest members of its Emerging Leaders Advisory Council last week at its annual conference in Los Angeles, CA.
The Council was formed to identify & recognize future leaders (all under 40) in W.A.C.E. and the chamber of commerce industry.
Members of the Council will be asked to provide program feedback and ideas for the good of W.A.C.E. and will serve as advisors to the association’s Board and President.
The 15 chamber CEOs and staff professionals named to the W.A.C.E. Emerging Leaders Advisory Council are:
• Tray Abney – The Chamber of Reno, Sparks, Northern Nevada (NV)
• Angie Anderson – Glenwood Springs (CO) Chamber Resort Association
• Stephanie Armstrong – The Chamber of the Santa Barbara Region (CA)
• Colin Diaz – Santa Fe Springs (CA) Chamber
• Alicia Early – Castle Rock (CO) Chamber
• Rana Ghadban – Simi Valley (CA) Chamber
• Krystlyn Giedt – Carmel (CA) Chamber
• Derek Kirk – North Orange County (CA) Chamber
• Eli Matthews – The Chamber of Medford/Jackson County (OR)
• Robert Medler – Tucson Metro (AZ) Chamber
• Lisa Morgan – Longview (TX) Chamber
• Derrick Seaver – San Jose Silicon Valley (CA) Chamber
• Stephanie Shapiro – Corona (CA) Chamber
• Jessica Welch – Irvine (CA) Chamber
• Kami Welch – Arvada (CO) Chamber
W.A.C.E. is an association of chamber of commerce executives and staff professionals with members in 17 Western states and Canada designed to promote and enhance the professional development of chamber of commerce executives. With approximately 830 members, W.A.C.E. is the largest state or regional association of chamber of commerce executives in the United States.