POSITION SUMMARY: Participate in all scoping and planning processes related to company web properties. Responsible for designing, developing, launching, supporting, optimizing and improving the websites in accordance with business needs and best practices for usability, scalability, cross-browser compatibility and SEO.
This is a 40 hour per week onsite position.
- Work with E-commerce Manager and additional select management to plan, design, develop, launch and support a new e-commerce web site, complete with API integrations with key internal systems
- Provide ongoing technical SEO audits and improvements
- Create, maintain and support a company Intranet in accordance with business needs
- Provide support, updates and improvements to two additional company websites as required
- Establish, maintain and optimize Google AdWords programs
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and best practices in usability and functionality
- Experience in the development and presentation of wireframes and mock-ups
- Expertise and hands-on experience with web applications and programming languages including HTML, HTML5CSS, Java Script or J-Query, PHP, Bootstrap responsive framework and the full Adobe suite
- Ability to work within Web Application Frameworks for general coding standards
- Strong understanding of security principles, privacy and GDPR
- Experience with the implementation and execution of technical SEO audits and ongoing improvements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to consistently apply MMI work guidelines to department team members
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of company team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Customer and team oriented
- Detail oriented
- Handles difficult situations with diplomacy
- Four year degree in computer science or a related field plus 5 years’ experience building and supporting e-commerce websites or a suitable combination of both
- Experience with Google AdWords preferred
- An agency background is a plus
We offer a full benefits package including an Employee Stock Option Plan, a 401k Retirement Plan, 40 hour work week - no night or weekend shifts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and a wellness incentive.
Please apply online at magnetsource.com/jobs; by e-mail, or in person at our location at 1211 Atchison Ct. Castle Rock, CO 80109 Mon. -- Fri. 8:00 a.m. -- 3:30 p.m.
***All positions require a candidate to pass a background screening including a drug test upon accepting an offer of employment.**