Premier Members Credit Union is hiring full timeTeller/Bankers for our new Castle Rock branch. Competative pay and great benefits! Apply on our career page at www.pmcu.org
At Premier Members Credit Union, we live our mission and corporate philosophy on a daily basis by demonstrating B.R.A.V.E. - Build Relationships and Add Value Everyday. In Branch Operations, we deliver world-class service to all of our members by “Being Premier.” We embrace individuals who believe in being Premier by displaying: Member Focus, Going the Extra Mile, Build Strength Through Teamwork, Taking Ownership and Being a Lifetime Learner.
- Live our mission and corporate philosophy on a daily basis:Build Relationships and Add Value Everyday – B.R.A.V.E.
- Build member relationships that deliver value and demonstrate that we care
- Provide excellent member service and/or facilitates product sales through various channels.Deepens member relationships through needs assessment and solution offerings from PMCU products and services
- Process a variety of transactions while providing members with a positive experience each and every time
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and corporate policies/procedures
- Responsible and knowledgeable of Vault Teller duties and functions to include balancing vault, cash buys/sells, preparing tickets to Fed, cash orders
- Assist with the completion of month end tasks and branch audits in accordance to procedure
- Open new memberships to include business, special entity, CUTMA, trust, memorial, probate, and representative payee, IRA/HSA
- Open, close, update Safe Deposit Boxes
- Assist members with basic lending needs by fulfilling any non-collateral and auto consumer loan and business loan applications
- Work with team members, management, departments, and business partners to promote a service culture that is focused on providing prompt, accurate and effective resolution of member service requests/transactions
- Support and participate in our Community Outreach programs
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Exercise appropriate judgment when seeking guidance, support, and/or direction
- Responsible for related functions as required or assigned
- Maintain member and Credit Union privacy, security and confidentiality
Knowledge, Education and skill Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent with 6 months member service experience
- A minimum of one year member service/financial institution experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrate proficiency in math, cash handling, and problem solving
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
- Ability to pass CO state Notary Certification Program and STAMP Program
- Standard office conditions
- May require long periods of standing
- Ability to lift 25 pounds in limited situations
- Long periods of computer and member interactions
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
The Credit Union believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the incumbent. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice.