At 24 Hour Fitness we are committed to our mission of helping people--team members and members alike--to become the best version of themselves. We've changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of 24 Hour Fitness with more people.
The Service Representative Lead (SRL) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
- Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Supervises the front desk and retail operations
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Front Desk
- Greets, checks-in, and services all members, and registers all guests. Answers the phones and obtains appropriate information and transfers calls as necessary
- Maintains the Guest Registers, Fitness Profiles, Telephone Inquiries, and Group X schedules and reservation records
- Supervises Point of Sales (POS) operations and files daily and weekly club revenue reports
- Keeps the front desk and surrounding areas orderly and clean
- Club Operations/Administration
- Monitors Retail goals and ensures club is on track to meet and exceed assigned goals
- Partners with Facilities Maintenance on repairs and maintenance and general upkeep in the club
- Trains Kids' Club staff on Kids' Club related training programs and policies and procedures
- Monitors Kids' Club staff job performance
- Assist OM with performance appraisals
- Must have 6 months Service Representative (SR) experience
- Experience with multiple phone lines preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including proper telephone etiquette.
- Able to generate, maintain and demonstrate a friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Possess a strong customer service focus. Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests, members and staff
- Understands and follow oral and written instructions. Communicates clearly and concisely
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Understands basic record keeping practices and procedures
- Able to file both alphabetically and numerically. Demonstrates the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
Certifications / Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Successful completion of the STP Club Orientation, Club Safety, and Front Desk Attendant Training Programs
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.