Position Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Provide daily oversight and management to ensure that all work activities are completed per the project schedule.
- Monitor and enforce all safety controls, processes and procedures in accordance with White Construction Group’s Health & Safety Manual.
- Coordinates, provides, maintains, and submits Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Toolbox Talks and Daily Reports.
- Provide guidance and coordination for all project tradesman, craft areas, and subcontractors.
- Coordinate the means and methods, manpower, equipment, and material resources required to accomplish the project and organizational goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management and 4 years of commercial construction experience or 8 years of progressive experience in a commercial/industrial construction management role.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience managing contracts of $10 million or more.
- Must be able to read drawings, specifications, contracts, and subcontracts.
- Understand procedural documents such as ASIs, RFIs, and submittal processes.
- Knowledge of commercial construction projects including surveying, excavation and site grading, masonry installation, drywall installation, concrete, framing, interior finishes and layout verifications.
- Must have a strong knowledge of building systems.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Strong mathematical reasoning and quantitative skills.
- Ability to build and maintain a working schedule.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. verbal and written).
- Experience using Outlook.
- Experience with Procore
- Experience managing $20 million or more in project contract value
- OSHA 30 Certification
- First Aid / CPR certification
- Experience with Primavera P6, Asta, Procore, and/or Bluebeam
- Passion for construction
- Be a management superstar
- Desire to learn new technology and be innovative
White Construction Group offers an innovative, high energy work environment and a competitive salary with a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as a 401k with company-match, company paid PTO and holidays, and an HSA with company contributions. You can learn more about us at www.WHITECG.COM and on our social media pages. If you are an interested, qualified individual, please send your resume and a cover letter telling us about you and why you are applying.
White Construction Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (EOE, AA M/F/Vet/Disability).Apply here: https://whiteconstructiongroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=7