Water Operator Apprentice Program
Earn while you learn!
The Water Operator Apprenticeship is a two-year program that allows students to experience the hands-on, technical skills of water operations while earning a water operator certification and gaining college credit.
Each semester, the apprentice will experience a different facet of utility operations: water treatment, water distribution, wastewater collection, and wastewater treatment.
- Two-year apprenticeship at Castle Rock Water
- Paid, part-time employment, up to 30 hrs/wk
- 50 percent tuition reimbursement available
- In conjunction with the Associate of Science degree at Arapahoe Community College
Steps to Apply:
- Attend an informational session: Mon., May 6, 6 - 8 p.m. Fri., May 10, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Complete Arapahoe Community College application (Call 303-797-5723 For Updated Dates)
- Provide standardized test results (ACCUPLACER, SAT or ACT scores)
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid
- Contact your local Workforce Center
- Complete an online application for Water Operator Apprenticeship program For more information: Call: 303-797-5723 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Flyer here: