ATTENTION EMPLOYERSThe Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Veterans Team, in partnership with AD Works!, and the Denver, Boulder, Larimer, and Weld County workforce centers, will be holding the first annual Virtual Veterans Employment and Resource Expo (VVERE) on February 11, 2021. We invite you to register early to participate.
This job fair is designed for veterans and their spouses but will be available to all job seekers. In observance of veterans/spouse's Priority of Service, the event will start at 10:00 AM for Veterans, with the general public entering at 11:00 AM.
The event will conclude promptly at 5:00 PM.
If you are interested in participating, we ask you to RSVP and create your virtual booth in advance to save you time later. As the event date gets closer, we will ask you to highlight your top 3 to 5 jobs by entering them into the platform as well as including a link to your Career Site. Here are the steps to register to participate, and instructions to set up your booth:
1. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the sector/industry you are representing. Please choose only one, even if you have jobs in multiple sectors/industries:
· Defense and Technical
· Retail and Infrastructure Support
· Government and Service Providers
· Financial and Admin Services
2. Choose your preferred job seeker contact method: chat, one-on-one video, or group video.
3. If you are interested in utilizing video, what software platform can you bring to the event? (eg. ZOOM, Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts, WEBEX, etc.). NOTE: Please provide a link for your video platform so that it can be loaded into Premier Virtual prior to the event.
4. Finally, please use this link to complete the quick registration.
NOTE: THERE IS NO COST TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT
Once you set up your account, your information will be saved and you can use/modify it again for future events in Premier Virtual!
When you click on the link there's a brief tutorial video that explains the short registration process for employers but if you have any questions, please reach out to Nick Brandt or Ruth McCormick at AD Works! and they will be happy to assist you.